[Coco] An inside look at producing the COCOVGA

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:22:44 EDT 2016

A little less than 20 minutes for 288 pins.  I’m not particularly fast.  :)
The bottom side assembly from the earlier video is about 20 minutes as well,
not counting oven time.

Total time for assembly and cleaning will likely be 60 to 75 minutes per board
not counting machine time.  It’s time consuming and labor intensive, for sure.

Think it’s been about a year and a half since I decided to dive into SMT.
Tedious and a little nerve-wracking at first, but it’s quite routine now.
Definitely glad I decided to learn to do it.

Low-temp tin-bismuth paste used in the first video.

- Ed