[Coco] MShell and CoCo3FPGA with Analog Board

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 17:13:30 EDT 2016

Thanks Stephen, that lets me know I'm headed in the right direction. There's a new release coming up real soon... It's taking a little longer than I thought (it always does), but I have it working now and I'm adding the new features to Sound Chaser. The problem is, I add one feature and then think of three more....

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com