[Coco] Versions of the DoodleBug cartridge.

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jul 14 13:14:14 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:42:27AM -0400, Barry Nelson wrote:
> There appear to be 3 versions of DoodleBug
> in the cartridge section of the archive on
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Cartridges/. Two are 8k and
> one is 16k. What does anyone know about them? What are the differences?

If only you had some sort of flash-able cartridge, where you could load
the images and try them out, then let us know the differences... ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

John

P.S. In all seriousness, I would love more info as well. There is some
discussion about whether or not such a cartridge was ever released for
the CoCo, although there was at least some proof of a Dragon version.