[Coco] MShell and CoCo3FPGA with Analog Board

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 19:26:59 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

Yes, that did the trick!  I used the .dsk image you pointed me to, and I was able to update to version 1.0.3V, and it works just fine.

Thanks very much!  I am very glad to be up and running on the latest update, and I look forward to any future updates that you may have.  As always, please let me know if you have any experiments that you would like me to run.  So far, with all of your effort, MShell is running fine on the CoCo3FPGA, latest version, and with the new Analog Interface board.  I’m using the mouse!  Yay!

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110