[Coco] Pop*Star Pilot Blog - Chapter 29 update

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:31:19 EDT 2016

I'm really enjoying all of this, things I never did before getting in this
community were listening to pod casts, or reading blogs, neither seemed
interesting when they were abstract concepts, but once I found out there
were ones relating to the CoCo, well, now I'm hooked (on the CoCo ones
anyway).

I love how you manage to keep it short and sweet, not too technical, but
informative enough that I feel like I'm along for the ride with you  on
this development journey.

Bravo!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow