[Coco] CoCo emulator how-to video series #2 Xroar on Windows

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:29:06 EDT 2016

I myself would like to learn more about emulation of the other platforms, I
have not tried to bite of and chew on that yet, when it came to the journey
to learn how to emulate the CoCo, the motivation was clear and simple, I
had one, I knew how to use it, I wanted to play with it again.  As far as
the "other" systems, I very much want to get my hands on them both
virtually and physically, but since I've never used another computer
besides a CoCo or a PC, I'm not even sure where to begin or what to do when
I get there, but I will.  Any suggestions on a great place to start would
be appreciated.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com