[Coco] Space Invaders - Translated from Intel 8080 to Motorola 6809 for the CoCo 3

didier derny didier at aida.org
Thu Dec 29 03:55:49 EST 2016

There is a domain where they still have to know how a machine works...
it's in the military, space and  medical (implantable devices)
they can't open the heart or a guy every 8 days to do a windows 10
upgrade...
the same way in space it is out of the question to send someone to
change a failing part...
in these domains I found many interesting documents:
http://www.cpushack.com/space-craft-cpu.html
for the pc it's dead, for the new programmers the magic word is "javascript"