[Coco] Printing from Disk Extended Color Basic (via Drivewire)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 15:46:00 EST 2016

Robert, setting the hi-speed would be normal for DW4 communication on the Coco 3 as that is needed to get the 115k baud. Hence why the DW HDBDOS is ALWAYS in hi-speed.
To keep it lo-speed, just set the dw4 server for a Coco 2 instead as that uses half the baud rate :-)
(and/or use the Coco 2 HDBDOS)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/