[Coco] Commodore 64. 1541 disk drive

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 14 18:25:30 EST 2016

On 14/12/2016 10:29 AM, Henry Rietveld wrote:

> $4 each.  ‎9 drives and 10 c64 computers. Just no cables

It's a pity I'm on the other side of the world, where drives go for
AUD$50 and more at times. From memory I've only got a single C64 drive,
and I think it was one of the later models, which I've never been able
to test because I'm missing some other component which I can't recall
atm (either cable or PS).

Many years ago I emulated a 1541 in an FPGA, and had it hooked up
briefly to my C64, just enough to test it with Wizball!

Haven't dragged out the C64 in years... :(

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>