[Coco] Finding which software is not in archives

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Dec 13 09:14:25 EST 2016

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
><snip>
>
>> As the program disks are not of much general use for a Coco, you should Upload
>> your Dynastar disk to the repository.
>
> I don't understand that sentence. What do you consider "general use for a Coco"
> and where would something go instead if it were of "general use" if not in the
> repository ???

As the disks for Dynastar were in an emulator directory and not a common one
such as MESS or VCC, and the disk can't be used with a real Coco or those
emulators, that is not "general use".
The repository is for anything Coco related but you would not want to mix up
"disks" that can only be used on specific Coco emulators, the MC-10, or
Drivewire with those intended for a real Coco.

That's why I suggest you use Search from the repository root directory.

Robert