[Coco] Who is selling or offering CoCo Software or Hardware?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Dec 12 10:54:32 EST 2016

Diego,

Good work on taking the initiative to build something yourself. I've
already seen the "bikeshedding", telling you how you should do it some
other way or host it some other place. That sort of thing happens
all the time on this list and in this community, and it has killed
far too many projects over the years.

If someone offers good advice or actual help, then feel free to take
it. But don't get discouraged by the all too frequent voices of those
that do little more than offering criticism of what others produce.

Feel free to add Fahrfall to your site. Contact me off-list if you
need pictures, pricing info, etc.

John