[Coco] NitrOS9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 11 01:29:43 EST 2016

Yep. The command CP supported this style of wildcarding (using the shellplus wildcards), and allow copying, creating just links, etc. But, as I mentioned previously; you were severely limited to how many filenames it could fit to pass onto commands like CP. Other copy commands, like MSCOPY from Sardis, using internal wildcards, had no restrictions, and could copy an entire directory of 100’s /1000’s of files with one command.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net