[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 10 19:45:19 EST 2016

Gene... I think you are think of Shellplus's wildcarding system, not the DIR command that Alan and I worked on. (The latter didn't care how big a directory was, as it processed the wildcard match for each entry, not trying to fill the Shell's command line buffer, like utilities like CP (copy) did.

Sent from my iPhone