[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

piperfox74 piperfox74 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:02:27 EST 2016

Robert,

It’s funny you mention that, as it’s the example I just mentioned to Bob Pierce to demonstrate that there are differences coming from OS-9 to NitrOS-9. It’s also one of the first “gotchas” someone will encounter when trying to learn NitrOS-9 using available OS-9 documentation. tmode syntax is another.

Christopher