[Coco] Who is selling or offering CoCo Software or Hardware?

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Sat Dec 10 06:26:00 EST 2016

That is a good idea...

On Dec 9, 2016, at 11:19 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:

I was thinking about this idea a little further, and having a central site
where it’s easy to see what new hardware / software is out there would be
pretty neat, but...

What if you made it kind of like a wiki, where people could add their items,
update whether something is currently available or not, etc?  Since every
entry is going to refer to an outside link anyway...

I think something like this would appeal to me more if I could make / edit
the entries for my items.  It may be less work for you as well that way.

Just a thought.

- Ed