[Coco] Nitros9 and Smartwatch

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Dec 4 22:34:11 EST 2016

My suspicion is that the problem lies in the SmartWatch's being in ROM
slot 2 of the Disto controller.  I used to have a Disto Super
Controller (4 ROM slots), and to switch slots, you poked a certain
address ($FF41?) and pressed the reset button.

Why not try the SmartWatch in the first ROM slot to see if that makes
a difference? You can leave the cover off the controller for purposes
of the test, so you'll at least know if that's the source of your
problem.  If it is, you might be able to cure it by patching in the
correct ROM slot switching poke prior to attempting to read the clock.

Art