[Coco] New version of SDC-DOS available

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 2 16:36:51 EST 2016

Wes’s KWIKGEN does both the boot track (with <K>ernal key) and OS9Boot properly. And is *way* faster than EZGEN (it does everything in RAM - and can even load your kernal and OS9Boot from the copies you have in memory running at the time).
Once he supplied that to Bill and me, we never went back to Ezgen for the entire development of NitrOS-9.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html