[Coco] New version of SDC-DOS available

Philip Zeigler philip at zeiglers.net
Fri Dec 2 13:35:19 EST 2016

Thanks…   I understand what’s happening.

The downloaded the CoCo SDC Explorer zip file and the default filename is SDCX.DSK.  I didn’t realize I needed to rename it to SDCEXP.DSK…I just copied it over the SD card.

So… typing EXP without that file or with the wrong filename unloads drive 1.

Thanks Allen…I don’t like having the separate boot and hard disk images so I will look into your solution.

Philip