[Coco] New version of SDC-DOS available

Philip Zeigler philip at zeiglers.net
Fri Dec 2 13:08:14 EST 2016

So I just updated my CoCoSDC to the latest.  I primarily use NitrOS9 so I have a startup.cfg that has 0=sdcboot.dsk 1=harddisk.dsk.

Here are some issues I’m experiencing.  Because I have SDCX.DSK in the root of my SD card, at boot my startup.cfg for Drive 1 is overwritten with ————.
This mean that typing DOS will start the NitrOS9 boot process but the boot will fail since it can’t find my hard drive. I have to manually DRIVE1,”HARDDISK.DSK” to be able to complete the boot.

Secondly, the EXP command doesn’t do anything for me except return a ?NE ERROR.

Philip