[Coco] ColorBASIC under Fuzix

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:42:26 EST 2016

With some work, I was also able to get ECB and DECB to boot nicely today.
A quick test of ECB commands seems to work, at least the non hardware
ones.  Replaced CLS with some vt52 codes. I also patched the lowlevel disk
routines to run fuzix os calls.  FORMAT needs help,  but most other disk
commands work, including SAVE and LOAD.  I can pipe in a BASIC file too.  I
have to figure out shiftlock and break still.  If I turn on some dwgetty
lines, I could telnet in and get 6 DECB's.  :)  (god knows what'll happen
to the poor abused disk image...)

brett