[Coco] XPander-Coco lives!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:34:14 EDT 2016

Yes, the user should unplug the power adapter plug to swap carts to be safe.

In retrospect, I could have put a bit more into the power circuit, something with a
switch (regulator with a power-on line, or mechanical), but I started out wanting to
do something very simple and not spend too much time on it.
Alas, projects have a way of growing.  :)

I hope I’m done with changes at this one here…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnVE5rck0yV3IxX2s <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnVE5rck0yV3IxX2s>>

I added the 12v lines to the cart port so that when used on a CoCo1, carts requiring
12v power can be used.  And another switch.

One switch will control which slot, first or second, is the default boot slot, and the other
determines whether the second slot is identified as 2, 3, or 4.

- Ed