[Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 11 17:44:50 EDT 2016

I also seem to recall that there were published patches to Rompack Edtasm
to overcome the shortcomings you mention.  One, by Roger Schrag published
in Rainbow, greatly enhanced its program storage space by allowing storage
to the RAM above $C000 with the ROMs switched out.  (The name Superpatched
Edtasm comes to mind.)  I'm pretty sure there were also one or more
versions that added disk operations, via published free or commercially
sold programs.

Art