[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:37:21 EDT 2016

If anyone has a DE1 board and has been participating in the CoCo3 FPGA project, you may know that Gary Becker
has come out with a new analog board that he has designed.  The board adds additional RAM, joystick ports, another
serial port, and headers for an RTC and WiFi modules I believe, as well as a prototyping area.

I've agreed to build a number of these for the group, so if anyone wants to get in on the boards, let me know.

I'm new to the CoCo3 FPGA project myself, but I have a DE1 on the way from Dave Philipsen so I can finally
see what it's all about.

Here is a link to some pics of one assembled by Dave, some schematics, etc.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnZm9CcnNpejJXdTA <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnZm9CcnNpejJXdTA>>

- Ed