[Coco] Format D2 80dd (Barry Nelson)

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Sep 28 00:54:33 EDT 2015

 That makes no sense. What? If I am going to continue to try to post messages to try to help you, you are going to need to post more descriptive messages to describe your issues in detail. Others have tried to ask you to do this as well. You should include what computer or emulator you are using, what commands you are trying to run, what os (NitrOS9, OS-9, or DECB) and exactly what the issue is. I am getting to the point that I am afraid if I don't see these basic attempts to describe your issue properly, I will simply ignore the message, unless by chance I happen to think of a response that, while possibly not useful to you, might illustrate some general point that might be useful to others on the list. Please understand, if I an going to try to help you, I expect you to make a serious effort to describe your issue. Otherwise I am getting to the point where I think these messages are becoming nothing more than an attempt to troll this mailing list. If that is not your attempt, I am sorry, but that IS becoming the effect in practice, wither or not that is your intent. I am not basing that on this message alone, but a continuing pattern that I see of lack of information in your posts.