[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:35:43 EDT 2015

Yeah, I’d be surprised if there weren’t half a dozen out there…

This one keeps it simple and even says “CoCo” on it.   :)

I’ll take a peek at a few motherboards for clearance, but there’s an
American CoCo in front of me now.  Did it pretty quick, but I think I
got everything right.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnTkdpcWpzeVVxV2s <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnTkdpcWpzeVVxV2s>>

- Ed