[Coco] OT - Kid gets arrested for building a clock

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Sep 17 13:06:02 EDT 2015

There are plenty!

Here is a list:

http://spaces.makerspace.com/makerspace-directory

I live in the Chicagoland area and there are three of them relatively nearby. (Not counting those that are specifically geared towards kids or those in libraries). I belong to a group that was founded in 2001. Although we are makers, our field of specialization is robotics and don't have a physical space. Also, since not technically a "maker space" we are not on the above referenced list.

Salvador