[Coco] Reading CoCo Disks

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 13:45:10 EDT 2015

The web site implies that you can use the device along with your existing controller and drives when they say, "Even if your computer has no built-in floppy controller," so I think you may not have to remove your existing equipment, you would have to add on this device plus another drive and power supply, like Al said before.

I agree with Al, that you would probably be better served by using Drivewire.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH 03110