[Coco] CoCo 3 Plus in an FPGA

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sat Sep 5 12:07:50 EDT 2015

I saw that page, in fact, I posted the link a little while ago. I am the other side of the coin, my main motivation (besides having a really cool CoCo3) is learning how to program the DE01. Once I get the hang of it I would be happy to help anyone who want his FPGA CoCo3 to run "out of the box". However, I don't see this happening till 2016. Regards, Salvador