[Coco] Final revision prototypes for 6847 External ROM (Lowerkit remake)

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:34:50 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I received some REV03 boards and put one together, and implemented the inverse feature with one of the open DIPS.
It seems to be working great!  This looks like the final one.

I will do a small run of these for interested people.  I expect cost to be ~ $30 + shipping (assembled).

This will hold up to 16 character sets, and do inverse.

A few pics...
<https://plus.google.com/118352500538051706779/posts/Tzaui7wGi34 <https://plus.google.com/118352500538051706779/posts/Tzaui7wGi34>>

They are made to fit a “Type B” CoCo2, but may fit other models as well.

Let me know if you might be interested in one, as I’m trying to gauge how many PCBs to order.

Thanks,

- Ed

People that have already expressed interest...

Joe Grubbs - 1
Perea (Spain) - psergm at gmail.com - wants one to use in Dragon 64
Jason Walters - jpwalters1 at gmail.com - interested in one
Michael Craig - mdcmike at sbcglobal.net - 1