[Coco] John from GIMESHIP

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri May 8 14:53:47 EDT 2015

I agree, Boisy.  My last e-mails back and forth with Little John indicated
he was suffering, but was now on some new medication that he hoped would
reduce his extremely high blood pressure.  He sent me a slew of really neat
disks, and did send me some schematics he wanted me to review.  I told him I
was not a hardware guy, so those schematics were wasted on me.  I may have
saved them in one of my stacks of Coco stuff, but I'm not sure.  Sometime
after that, he stopped replying to my correspondences.  If I recall
correctly, his Dad answered after quite a time lapse, but did not say Little
John was no longer living.  I think he just said he could not answer right
now.  I inferred that he was getting worse, but no hint that he had died,
though it would not have surprised me given his fragile health.