[Coco] Drivewire/Superdriver feature request, and questions

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:04:45 EDT 2015

ON the Linux issue with my laptop...

It will boot the distro disk, but if I attempt to install it the system
locks up about 1/2 way through the process I actually let the laptop sit
for 5 hours and it never got past the 50% mark.

So I don't run Linux on the laptop.

I have a desktop I run Linux and Win7 in with DriveWire So for me at least
it is a non-issue. The Laptop is my work computer, the win7/linux/VCC
desktop is one of my home computers I also have a Tandy Sensation, T1000
with internal hard card, and the CoCo3 system.

Again this problem is solved. the cards were set for the same address. The
Clock is now removed from the TC^3.