[Coco] Upgrade MPI?

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 09:54:18 EDT 2015

I knew of the address overlap and potential software crashes that could occur, but this is the first I've heard of actual hardware failure. I wonder if this is theory, conjecture, or if it has actually happened to people?

Either way I'll likely continue to use my modified 26-3024 with the CoCo3 and reserve this one for one of my CoCo2s.

Speaking of which, I noticed that the selector switch on this 26-3124 is detented, whereas the one on my 26-3024 has no significant detents. I just figured they were all like that. Is my 26-3024 actually broken and I've just never known?