[Coco] CoCo3 MMU Register question...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:00:50 EDT 2015

There will be no crucifixion here…  :)

Well, as a hobbyist, I enjoy learning and getting better at designing
solutions to problems that may or may not need solving.  I just like playing
with the hardware and developing my ability to work with it I guess.

Which is probably good, because if it were just about practicality, I’d just
buy the latest mass-produced PC and not worry about understanding the hardware much.

It’s just a fun project, no real reason other than that.
Though what I learn here will apply to a future project.  ;)

- Ed