[Coco] Ready Player One

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Mar 29 13:26:25 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 06:14:49PM -0400, Aldo Lagana wrote:
> Do not recall it being discussed, apologies if I missed it.
>
> Everyone on this list needs to read this book!  Not only is it full of awesome 80's trivia, our beloved CoCo is part of the plot.
>
> Ready Player One - Ernest Cline

I think this is the third time it has been brought-up here.  I'm pretty
sure mine was the first... ;-)

I agree that it is a good book, and I was grinning from ear to ear
when I stumbled across that part of the book.  I even donated my copy
of the book to the CoCoFEST!  auction a couple of years back.

Looking forward to the movie!

John