[Coco] 512K Triad Board Received and Installed - NICE!

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Mar 28 21:09:51 EDT 2015

Cross Posting from the CoCo FB page

Triad 512K Upgrade from Cloud-9 arrived today. Pulled the 4 RAM chips, clipped the two caps, blew off the board with compressed air in case any little fragments from clipping the caps were left behind. Installed the board. But the case back on the CoCo and fired it up. Came right up, passed the memory check using the included software.
This eliminated my issues going into width 40 or 80 and hanging the computer. Next up will be to try some CoCo 3 games on it, but all is looking good now. Once I get the RGB2VGA converter, I'll be set! :)