[Coco] MPI 2D rendering

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Mar 28 14:39:03 EDT 2015

For those who care, I've sent the MPI design off for prototype
manufacture.  Here is a view of the unit in more natural coloring:

http://gerblook.org/pcb/5j7wfp8V8PJ5pt6BH8kNzQ

  * Final boards will be blue or black, as I'm not a fan of green, but
    green is cheapest for a prototype.
  * Astute viewer will notice the larger board with the sockets is
    "upside" down.  This is by design, as a stencil will need to be
    created, and the front of the buffer board and the back of the main
    board have the majority of the SMT items.  When the boards are
    separated, it won't make any difference.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com