[Coco] RGB2VGA

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Mar 27 20:07:46 EDT 2015

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:51:29 -0400
From: Chris Ahrendt <chrisahrendt at bellsouth.net>

Questions:
I have found the following item on EBAY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310413209763?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And was wondering if this will work to connect my coco3 up to my vga
monitor.
Right now I have it connected via composite and its horrid lol...

I also see that someone is making RGB2VGA converters on the list... is
that a complete
just plug it in solution or do I have to do something..

Chris
I don't know all the specs, but since that one works with an Amiga it should work with a CoCo3 (the Commodore Amiga 1084 is a popular CoCo3 monitor). The voltage level on the signals might be an issue, but as far as I know they should be fine.
 Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
803-604-6548