[Coco] Coco Disassembler

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 27 18:54:10 EDT 2015

On 27/03/2015 6:49 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:

> I can't think of anything that would be "OS specific" in RSDOS.

In my experience most "OS specific" disassemblers merely have defines for
well known function entry points and some are also able to annotate
parameters and return values from such.

FWIW the absolute bees knees of disassemblers is IDAPro. Nothing else comes
even close in power or functionality. There are "OS specific" extensions for
it, though I dare say the Coco - either RSDOS or OS9 - is not likely to be
supported. Having said that, there is an SDK so in theory anyone can add
support. It is also not free (nor particularly cheap). I'm fortunate in that
my job provides me with a licensed copy.

Regards,