[Coco] RGB2VGA

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:18:41 EDT 2015

Kip is building a batch of converters, but the current order is fulfilled and he has to order a new batch of boards to tackle a new batch. With that said, his converters are purpose built for the CoCo3.

In lieu of that, I think a GBS8200 RGB VGA converter will work very well. They can be had on ebay