[Coco] Coco Disassembler

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Fri Mar 27 09:34:27 EDT 2015

Tim,

Do you happen to know the last versions of Mac OS X and Xcode under which
you were able to produce a working build of Stream? I'm having trouble
building the HexFiend framework under OS X 10.10.2 and Xcode 6.2. As far
as I can tell, the errors are related to the deprecation of garbage
collection in favor of automatic reference counting, but it's beyond my
experience level with Xcode, Cocoa and Obj-C to fix. I do have the
resources to set up a temporary build environment with any version of OS X
and Xcode if you could recall what versions you were running when you
built Stream.

I did find a thread on the HexFiend repo, and it looks like there was at
one point an attempt to build an ARC-compatible branch, but it was
abandoned when Apple announced Swift:

https://github.com/ridiculousfish/HexFiend/issues/33

Thanks!

Christopher