[Coco] Just a thought

Hugo Dufort hugo at seshat.ca
Thu Mar 26 23:53:32 EDT 2015

My cousin had a Tandy 1000 with a color monitor. I remember that the
Tandy graphics card offered resolution+colors that were somewhere
in-between CGA and EGA. Most games couldn't use the "improved" Tandy
1000 graphics (160x200 with 16 colors), so they rendered in 4-color CGA.
Still, it was a huge improvement over the spinach-green screen they had
for their previous machine. We spent evenings playing Where in the World
is Carmen Sandiego, and we had much fun.

Still, we all secretly dreamed of having an Amiga 500! The games were
arcade-like... and who cares about productivity (lol) ;)

Hugo