[Coco] Kipper SBC

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 21:56:40 EDT 2015

Hi Ed,
I too have an ADM3A also.  I have not used that thing in over 15 years at least.  It's a heavy sturdy beast.  I opened it up one day and found a Z80 inside.  The PCB is huge too.  It was interesting to see.  I need to find the documentation for it so I can set the switches.  I used to have that memorized.  Might you by any chance have a copy of the manual?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com