[Coco] Coco Disassembler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 17:49:01 EDT 2015

Thanks Tim, I'll give it a look.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Disassembler

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Tim
> I see where it could be hard to convert from Mac to
Windows. Maybe the sources could help to create a Windows app from scratch.
have thought many times of writing something similar, but always get sidetracked
into something else. I've done a lot of work in MS Visual Studio with audio
(wav) files for audio recording and playback, so working with the audio is no
problem. Disk is even easier. It's the disassembly algorhythm that gets
complicated to me. But I know much more now than I did then so I may try working
some with this and see what comes of it.

> Thanks again :-)

If you just want
a dissasembler you could use the one I used. It is by
Arto Salmi and is in the
3rd party folder. It supports 6309 and OS-9
mnemonics.

I modified it a little
so I could add the "follow PC" mode.

tim lindner