[Coco] Coco Disassembler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 17:29:16 EDT 2015

Thanks Tim
I see where it could be hard to convert from Mac to Windows. Maybe the sources could help to create a Windows app from scratch.
I have thought many times of writing something similar, but always get sidetracked into something else. I've done a lot of work in MS Visual Studio with audio (wav) files for audio recording and playback, so working with the audio is no problem. Disk is even easier. It's the disassembly algorhythm that gets complicated to me. But I know much more now than I did then so I may try working some with this and see what comes of it.

Thanks again :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com