[Coco] Spam tags

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Thu Mar 26 08:41:48 EDT 2015

Hi,

Leave Steve alone. :)  I have been trying to determine what account is adding
the spam tag in the subject line.

I asked Steve Batson because his account has been the first appearance of the
tag in several threads this month.

I checked back earlier and found some other accounts adding it. So far, all of
the spam tags that I've found so far have come from those using mail relays. I
wonder if the relays are adding the tags when they see mailing list email?

Anyway, if you see a spam tag, please delete it before sending your reply.

Thanks,
Dennis