[Coco] CoCoTracker 6809 bug/issue

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:59:54 EDT 2015

I have discovered a problem with Sock Master's 6809 version of
CocoTracker.  (I can't test the 6309 version since I don't have a CoCo with
one)

I was wondering last year why it wasn't able to load songs that I had on
drives 1,2, or 3 with the Drive Pak.  They would never show up.
However, playing around today with the CoCo SDC, I was able to determine it
never actually looks at those drives, only drive 0.  If I copy a .mod file
from drive 1-3 to 0, and then run the program, it shows up.  If you choose
any other drive from the in-program menu, it still only shows the file from
drive 0.