[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:40:10 EDT 2015

I tell you one thing, these California Digital folks don't say much. When I inquired about ordering one, I got the "canned" email response with instructions on where to send money and approximately how much (based solely on the fact that I'm on the east coast).

So... I logged into PayPal a few hours ago and sent some dough. I just now got a nondescript notification from UPS saying that a package has been sent.

Heh, whatever works I guess