[Coco] CocoSDC Pics

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:18:03 EDT 2015

Thanks Rogelio for reposting the pics, I didn't release the Facebook group was that locked down!

Not a fan of facebook either, have to use it to see family pics.

Having worked in corrections for a few years (teaching), I don't post personal info for safety reasons.

I'm sure I have a few felons who don't like me since I would not let them cheat in my classes.

John Strong