[Coco] CocoSDC case pics link

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 24 19:36:38 EDT 2015

> On Mar 24, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I avoided Facebook and the like for many years because of the privacy concerns, etc.
> Finally caved about a year and half ago.

I still have my account, but haven’t used it for years beyond accessing groups I am admin of or, lately, the CoCo group. I just didn’t like the drama so I stopped using my personal section. That is the best of all worlds for me — last year, someone who lived across the street from me in the early 70s found me. He and his brother were friends with my parents and I remember them, though I was maybe five at the time. It was great reconnecting (I had him contact me via e-mail).

Those moments are invaluable to me, so having an account can be worthwhile even if you never use it :)

		— A