[Coco] MPI Progress

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Mar 23 03:00:56 EDT 2015

Found and fixed a few issues in the board over the weekend:

  * XC9572XL parts are 5V tolerant only if powered.  If someone should
    power the Coco with the MPI connected but unpowered, any line
    directly connected to the Coco bus will be at 5V and could damage
    the CPLD.
      o All but 2 pins are behind buffers:  SLENB and CART.  Buffers are